General

General

Categories

1. I get an alert that my organizations space is running out, but I don't have the ability to control how much data a user can upload. If users had a limit they would be more likely to consider if uploading a video is necessary, delete videos that are no longer needed, and edit down videos that are too long.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When trying to edit and review a transcript, it jumps both up and down and basically impossible to follow along with the video. This happens in both the new edge and chrome.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As someone searching for intranet content, I need all content including videos on Stream to be returned so that I don't need to search multiple repositories for a subject

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability to export a "cleaned up" VTT transcript to a file/document (onenote,word, ...) with people timeline embedded. It would greatly facilitate minutes of meetings where verbatim comments of people are important

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Students looking at lists of streams can be overwhelmed. If we could organize them into folders by topic/chapter it would be easier for students to find what they are looking for.

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If you have an existing Channel and want to move it from 1 group to another, this is not possible at the moment. Would this flexibillity come in the future ?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I share a link to a Stream video in a chat or channel in Teams, would like to see a thumbnail, title and brief description instead of just the generic Stream logo.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 모임시 스마트폰이나 탭에서 동영상을 공유할때 시스템오디오포함이 안됩니다. 개선이 시급합니다.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In order to get viewers involed in Live Events a chat/comment function like the ones on YouTube or Twitch are essential for Microsoft Stream.
    Furthermore it should be possible to post comments linked to the specific time of the video where the user is currently at.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When adding multiple questions at different timestamps to a Stream video with interactivity, we now need to make multiple separate Forms. I would love to be able to have one Form related to one Stream video, so that different questions pop-up at different timestamps in the video.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In current design, you have to download videos from stream one video at a time , we would like to have the feature to export those videos in bulk by administrators.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. today you can link channels to groups to show up in the videos section of a group. BUT if I am in the group and go to channel nothing shows. I see I can add a NEW Channel under a the group but I already have the channel created.

When a video is associated with a group the channel should also show up under channels.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If I recorded the Teams meeting that takes over 8 hours, the first recording stops at about 4 hours and automatically start next recording.

Then when the meeting ends, the 2 separate recording files (each takes about 4 hours) uploaded to Stream.

From Stream, I want the feature that when I finish watching the first 4 hours recording video, the second 4 hours recording video should start automatically.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Admin User to control the settings for enabling/disabling the cookies especially for embedded stream on a website.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A bug exists for Steam groups that were migrated from O365 Video where I'm not able to see the full member list in the web ui. In some groups I only see 5 members. If I add a security group with the contribute role, all the group members display.

This is for Stream groups that don't have an Office 365 group associated.

The devtools / network panel shows an endless loop of requests to pull the member list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When viewing a video on a mobile device or even in browser, add the ability to cast the video stream to a cast enabled device (Chromecast, android enabled, roku, etc)

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pls. make the mp4 file property 'tags' import to the description field in Stream. This will avoid unnecessary double work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When setting up companywide channels, it would be great to have the ability to set permissions as to what "all users" are able to do. For example, if we have a channel of marketing videos, it is not appropriate that any user in the company can add to the marketing videos channel. Only people in the Marketing AAD group should be able to add. Should also be able to set if viewers are able to download the original, add comments, or remove the video from the channel.

63 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. For steady content creation, the option to stack up a few videos set to publish on specific dates would be useful automated functionality.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have a video with multiple closed caption files. Is it possible to track views based on which language closed captions were selected? Under the analytics tab I only see views and likes, and nothing relevant to closed captions on the Hive analytics report.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?