Skip to content

General

General

Categories

• or

3 results found

1. We have a great platform to start storing new kinds of documents that are coming more and more in the companies. Vlogs and Podcasts. These are new way to deliver informations and are more and more on demand in companies.
    Storing Podcasts could be great cause we can very offently consider a teams meeting as just a podcast if there is nothing to show. Using ML we could easily extract keyphrases and we could propose to users to follow some keywords and download these 1 or 3 min around the keywords as a daily podcast. That would…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is in context of Corporate Podcasts. Many organizations find that podcasts prove to enhance communications but Stream will only allow you to post media that includes a video stream. While there is a solve for this (i.e. loading as till image as the video stream with the mp3 audio) it requires post productino. Allowing MP3s to be loaded with a thumbnail will provide a much easier option to create corporate podcasting.

266 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As a user I would like to be able to lock my screen on the mobile when listening to a recording in Stream. Today the video stops when locking the screen. We're using it for sharing podcasts and would be great if could work with locked screen as well.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?